Miramar Beach Conditions
Stay safe knowing when it is and isn't best to explore the beach and ocean. Use the map below to review current beach conditions in the Miramar Beach area. These general warnings do not specifically detail the presence of rip currents, though the public should be aware of these natural conditions that can create risky situations. Each flag has a different meaning, be sure to know them all!
- Green - Low Hazard - Calm Condition, Exercise Caution
- Yellow - Medium Hazard - Moderate Surf and/or Moderate Currents
- Red - High Hazard - High Surf and/or Strong Currents
- Double Red - Water CLOSED to the public
- Purple - Marine Pests Present - Purple can also be used in context with other flags to indicate pest conditions.